September 29, 2010

WNHT : Video Edition : LGBT YOUTH : IT GETS BETTER!


*VIDEO FIXED*
I want to take a second out of my day to make a video for all the LGBT kids who are in school right now and deal with the constant put downs and beat ups on a daily basis. Please know that it does get better. It may seem like the worst thing in the world to go through, and believe me, I can on a personal level say it can be tough. The news of the kids who have killed themselves over the constant ridicule of being different than the other kids is so hard for me to hear. I can't imagine being pushed so far, that I would want to end my life. Anyone who is a LGBT kid reading this, please know, you are NOT different, and you are NOT alone. I want to send my love and prayers to the families who lost a family member. I'd also like to send a prayer out to those who are responsible. I hope you realize what you've done. Nothing you could do or say could bring them back, and you have to live with that for the rest of your life. I'd like to thank Perez Hilton for bringing this idea to life. Where as I'm not a celebrity yet I still think I can help, even if it's only on a small scale.


Keep your heads up!


Joel Madden, Sophia Bush, Khloe Kardashian, Holly Madison, Aubrey O'DayRoss Mathews, Jeremy ScottShanna Moakler, Julian Perretta, Kid Sister, J.D. Samson, Jay Manuel and Nick Cannon have agreed to make videos!



No comments:

Post a Comment