November 3, 2010

New Kim Kardashian

I honestly can't lie. When I heard that Kim Kardashian was recording a CD, I was a bit worried. She is such a beautiful girl, I would hate to see hear something people couldn't dance to. I love me some Kardashian girls, so I was excited none the less. You can't knock a girl who makes her money by working hard. Kim Kardashian has concord the world starting with her hit show on E! - not to mention that little pesky home movie didn't hurt any. She has her own clothing line, perfume line, skin care line, clothing store, hit reality tv show, beauty, talent, and now to add yet another word to the hard working Dash girl. SINGER. Let me sum all that up in one word. ENTERTAINER. The song reminds me of a more playful Britney Spears demo, and that's a good thing. I'm very excited to hear what else Kim brings to our ears. Enjoy the song below!




No comments:

Post a Comment