November 17, 2010

Nicki Minaj : Pink Friday



It's been a long time since I anticipated the release of a cd. I'm pretty much a Nicki Minaj Stan. Even though I did expect more of a raw and upbeat album, it's still pretty incredible. I can see Did It On'em, "Fly" featuring Rihanna, "Moment 4 Life" featuring Drake, and Dear Old Nicki to be on the radio non stop in the months to come. The track listing is: I'm The Best, Roman's Revenge (Eminem) Did It On'em, Right Thru Me, Fly (Rihanna), Save Me, Moment 4 Life (Drake) Check It Out (Will.i.am), Blazin (Kanye West) Here I Am, Dear Old Nicki, Your Love, Last Chance (Natasha Bedinfield), Massive Attack (Sean Garrett), and Hello Good Morning Remix - The album leaked, but you won't find any links here. Make sure you pick up your copy of Pink Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment