December 1, 2010

More Info on TLC:PP&F


Thought I would come here my first love project (this blog) and give a full description for what is planned thus far for the TLC Fan Site that is planned for a March of 2011 release. The official "20 Year" anniversary isn't technically until August 2011, the girls started recording the First album (Ooooohh.. On The TLC Tip) until August 1991 and was finished 4 months later. The official launch of the website will mainly be an archive of TLC over the past 20 years. Let's put it this way, anything TLC from 1991-2011 will be added to the "Past" section of the website. The fun thing about this website, is they have fans all over the world, so it's my plan to somehow incorporate all the fans from all over to submit any material they may find at anytime. I plan to update that part of the section at least once a month. It will include a high quality photo gallery which will also be updated as more or better quality photo(shoots) become available. Audio still hasn't yet been decided. Being a fan site, I don't want to break any copyright laws, I'm gonna see what I can do as far as a live stream style flash section, where they can listen to music. Remix's, Acapella's, etc. We also encourage people to upload video's to YouTube however more details on that will be announced the closer we get to the launch. The past section will allow fans into the 'complete' archive of TLC.

The Present section will be a blog style section of the website. It will be a TLC-a-holic if you will style blog where you will get the up to date news, from either the girls directly (as a message passed on by myself or a team member) fans, and of course any ticket/information for the upcoming events planned for any upcoming events.

The future page is 100% for the fans. They can submit anything and everything TLC. It will include a message board, as well as other exclusive TLC material (as they become available)

I have high hopes for this website, this will be my biggest project to date, and I'm open to hear your inputs and iidea's below!

No comments:

Post a Comment