December 9, 2010

What Chilli Wants Season Two

My girl Chilli is ready and back at it again! I honestly hope she finds herself the best of the best. She deserves to be happy and I hope one day she will find that guy out there who can restore and allow her to trust again. I'm sure her son (Tron) would like to have a little brother or sister someday. The new season starts January 2 on VH1 and from what I hear it will consist of 8 episodes. Unlike last season, you won't see as much of T-Boz, a source close to WNHT revealed she only filmed one day, but they may split that up into a few episodes. I can't wait to see what the new season has in store for us, but I can guarantee it will be a fun ride. ALSO - Can we PLEASE discuss how amazing she looks? This girl will never age! Keeping active and drinking lots of water does pay off!

No comments:

Post a Comment