January 10, 2011

200+ @OfficialChilli screen captures

 What Chilli Wants airs every Sunday at 9pm on VH1, if you've missed the first two episodes, I've made over 200 screen captures for you to view. if you plan on using any of these pictures on your website, please just credit What Nathan Histed Thinks. Check out the pictures after the jump!











































































































































































































1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing these Nathan! Chilli looks stunning, I wish I was as dedicated about my body like she is. I also hope she finds love. I wish I had VH1 so that I could actually see the show live, but I will settle for these great screen caps in the meantime.

    ReplyDelete