January 17, 2011

#TLCFANPARTY : a bit more information *UPDATED*


As you all know, I'm putting together what may be the biggest TLC FAN PARTY ever! The event details that have been locked so far is the fact that it will be in Atlanta sometime this summer. I'm trying to go more for mid July, early August. I'm currently looking for a place big enough to host all us fans. I'm also trying to wait on selecting a date until I speak with the girls, as well as the Lopes family. Once everything is completed on the planning part, I will let everyone know how you can purchase your tickets to the event. Airfare and hotel accommodations will be separate, but thats why I want to get you the date as soon as possible so you can book your tickets and hotel at a cheaper rate. I've compiled many ideas from the fans to help make this YOUR event as well. I've received well over 200 emails saying how much this party means to them, from people all over the world. With that being said, I'm so excited to get this project together! You can still email NhP2MediaINC@Gmail.com if you'd like to be included in the event planning process. Any extra money from this event will be going to the Lisa Lopes Foundation, as well as the Sickle Cell Foundation of Georgia.

**UPDATE**
I'm currently trying to work with V103 in Atlanta and the Lisa Lopes Foundation to help sponsor the event. As for the location, I'm looking at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta, it holds 1,500 people and to rent the hall out for one night would be around $3,500 - I'll be paying this fee out my my own pocket, so I will more than likely take any donations to help with any extra cost(s) the event may require. I'm thinking the best way to allow the VIP fans guaranteed admission, we will do a pre-sale for the tickets. I'm thinking of doing 2 different packages. One would be the VIP package, which would include dinner, drinks, transportation to and from hotel/airport etc for around $150-$250 - This will also include any other events and transportation needed for the event. The second package would be general admission, which is your ticket into the event. Any other cost(s) will be covered by yourself. $30-$50. It will be 2 days (a Saturday and Sunday) however I'll more than likely be there 4 or 5 days to complete everything that needs to be completed. The first day will be a get together with the fans, We can go see DARP Studios, Visit Lisa's Grave, see other monumental TLC locations. Once more information is available I will send you an email!

1 comment: