March 31, 2011

50 Questions With #WNHT

50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind With Nathan


Because sometimes asking the right questions is the answer.
  1. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
    15 - for some reason, I don't feel older than that 
  2. Which is worse, failing or never trying?
    Never Trying 
  3. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?
    Fear of not accomplishing them 
  4. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
    At this point in my life, yes. 
  5. What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
    The way we look at things. If something is different than what we're used to, we automatically shut it out and run away. Me included. 
  6. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
    Helping others with personal problems. I've always wanted to be a physiatrist  
  7. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
    A bit of both 
  8. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
    I would for sure change some of my habits, and live more freely 
  9. To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?
    Everything I want, I set my mind to, and 9 times out of 10, I get it.  
  10. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
    Doing the right things 
  11. You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire.  They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend.  The criticism is distasteful and unjustified.  What do you do?
    Speak up on the situation, ask questions, and speak my mind and opinion. 
  12. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
    Don't grow up too fast, cherish your childhood while you can. 
  13. Would you break the law to save a loved one?
    Without a doubt 
  14. Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?
    I see that in my own work sometimes 
  15. What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
    Love, I have a weird way of showing and giving love. 
  16. How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?
    I'm my own person, I make myself happy. 
  17. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do?  What’s holding you back?
    Become an entertainer, and the only thing holding me back is myself. 
  18. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
    Yes, I need to let go of the past 
  19. If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?
    Florida for a state, because I've lived there before, and I've never been that happy in a long time, and as for country, I would really like to live in Honduras. It's so simple there. I could let go of all the technology, all the hectic parts of life, and just simply live 'natural' the way we were intended to do. 
  20. Do you push the elevator button more than once?  Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?
    I read if you hold the close button and the floor you're trying to get to together and don't let go until it starts moving, it wont stop to any other floor. I do that every day. I take 2 elevators to get to work. 
  21. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
    Thats tough. Joyful simpleton. You can be a genius in your own state of mind. 
  22. Why are you, you?
    Because the things I've done and seen so far, created it. 
  23. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
    I honestly try to be, but I know I'm not always. 
  24. Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?
    Losing touch with a good friend who lives near you. Usually when a friend moves out of state, its a great reasoning for vacation! 
  25. What are you most grateful for?
    My life, and my family. 
  26. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
    Thats really hard, I would have to say lose all of my old memories. How boring would life be fromt his point on, not knowing anything 
  27. Is is possible to know the truth without challenging it first?
    Sometimes you just know, you have a feeling, so yes. 
  28. Has your greatest fear ever come true?
    I try not to speak on or think of my fears. When you do that, they tend to manifest into reality. 
  29. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset?  Does it really matter now?
    I was 16, and it had to do with an ex, and it means nothing to me anymore. 
  30. What is your happiest childhood memory?  What makes it so special?
    Just having my whole family together as one. I don't remember my parents every fighting. Maybe I just blocked it all out, but what I do remember is all the good times. 
  31. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
    I'm actually feeling that way now. Honestly. 
  32. If not now, then when?
    Tomorrow ;) 
  33. If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose?
    You could honestly have everything you've ever wanted, and it could be all taken away in a split second. 
  34. Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?
    All the time. Sometimes you don't need to say anything. 
  35. Why do religions that support love cause so many wars?
    Because love is a war. Most people who follow life by a 'book' tend to be closed minded. 
  36. Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?
    For the most part, but sometimes you need to experience it to know 
  37. If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?
    Never. That million dollars would sit in a saving account collecting interest, while I continued to work. 
  38. Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?
    More work, and enjoy doing it 
  39. Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before?
    I feel like everyday is so routine lately.  
  40. When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in?
    Back when I lived in Florida. I was fearless. I would wake up everyday with nothing planned, and end that day feeling so accomplished and complete. 
  41. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
    That's so horrible to think about, For sure my Mom, Dad, Grandma, Cousins, Aunt, Uncle, Bryan, Katie, Krista, Julie, Tionne, Ro, That's so hard to even grasp.
  42. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
    I'm sure I've already cut it down more than 10 years, so yes. I would, to be famous. Thats all I ever wanted. To be known, and never forgotten about. 
  43. What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
    Everyone is alive, we all breathe, hurt, sweat, cry, laugh.. but you're not truly living until you set goals and accomplish them 
  44. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right?
    Right now 
  45. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
    No-one wants to fail, it's hard to accept when you do 
  46. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
    Nothing. I don't NOT do something for the fear of judgment. Not everyone looks at the world the way I do, and there is always going to be people to judge. 
  47. When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?
    Thats a good question, makes you think. It's been awhile 
  48. What do you love?  Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love?
    I love life, I live for it. I believe they have. 
  49. In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday?  What about the day before that?  Or the day before that?
    Not every day is as memorable as the next. It all depends. 
  50. Decisions are being made right now.  The question is:  Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?
    I decide my destiny. No one else. 


No comments:

Post a Comment