September 25, 2011

Get Ready!! The #TLCARMY will be interviewing @OfficialChilli


 We brought you the T-Boz interview yesterday, and now we are VERY excited to tell you we will also be doing an interview with Chilli this week! Once I get all the details I will post more for you here! We're going to do the same thing with the first 50 20 people to comment, however, we are currently not taking any information at this time. Check back often!

UPDATE @ 9:14 PM
Chilli will be doing the interview next Saturday October 8th and will be just about 45 minutes long. You can start to submit your Name and Phone number THIS UPCOMING Saturday October 1st to WhatNathanHistedThinks(@)Gmail.com - Any submissions prior will not be included. 

6 comments:

  1. OMG that is truly incredible Nathan - u are the man! I will definitely be emailing u my info on October 1st! I know I just talked to T-Boz but I would love love love to talk to Chilli too - and I promise I will be less nervous!!!!!!!!!!

    PS It's a long weekend for me and I will have lots of time - if you need help handling calls or anything let me know - I'd be happy to help and will have some time to learn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!! I CANT WAIT!!!!!!! EVERYBODY SAY TLC!!!!!! I MUST speak to chilli!

    ReplyDelete
  3. maaannn Nathan I don't know how you do what you do but it's incredible!!!! THANKS MAN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Nathan! My email address is CCHLLOVER@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol im not sure why it says my above post was posted at 5pm, it should say 12am midnite Oct 1st

    ReplyDelete