September 18, 2011

More info on the #WNHT @BozBizz Interview with the #TLCARMY


We told you all about the upcoming T-Boz interview with the TLC ARMY - and here is a bit more information. We still have about 15 spots left to ask T-Boz your questions live so please remember to submit your EMAIL here - The show will take place this upcoming Saturday, September 24th at 6:00 pm (Eastern Standard Time) We had many questions asking if you'd be able to call in if you lived outside of the United States, and we're working on allowing SKYPE calls, so it would be possible to connect with the Army. Once we have all 50 people signed up, it's important to remember that even though you were selected, it is still not 100% guaranteed you will be able to chat with T-Boz live. Once we send you the call in number it's very important you send us your contact number (The number you will be calling in from) in order to get you into the chat. We will allow each person calling in 3 minutes to talk to T-Boz - so PLEASE keep in mind other fans will be calling in to talk to her.  The show is scheduled for a maximum of 3 hours, but there is no guarantee the show will in fact last for 3 full hours. This is based on her availability. Please know T-Boz is very excited to talk to the TLC ARMY, but we can not guarantee the total duration of the show.

* if we do not have your contact number by Friday September 23 by 10pm EST, unfortunately we will not be able to take your call. We will be answering the calls with confirmed and verified  phone numbers first. If, at that time, we are able to take other calls, we will after the registered numbers have been completed.

** The Customer shall pay the charges for long distance use of Services billed to the Customer's account, regardless of who used the Services, the location of the person whose use of the Services resulted in such charges, or the method used to access the Services, and for all goods and services, sales and other taxes applicable to the use of the Services. What Nathan Histed Thinks is not responsible for any Long Distance (or International Calling) Phone Charges

2 comments:

  1. I would love to be apart of the tlcarmy!! I love T-boz shes my favorite member of TLC and I do have a question that I really wanted to ask her. My name is Tiana and my email is liyahfan@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to be apart of the tlcarmy!! I love T-boz shes my favorite member of TLC and I do have a question that I really wanted to ask her. My name is Tiana and my email is liyahfan@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete