October 22, 2011

@DileesaHunter contest! #Singers, you want to check this out!

As you all know, next Sunday we will be interviewing Dileesa Hunter, and not only will Dileesa take 15% off your complete order from her website, but she also posted something extremely fun for the fans as well!
CLICK TO SEE FULL VERSION





So, not only will she be doing the interview, she is also asking people to post questions about singing here, and she will pick one lucky fan to receive a FREE Complete Training Program and live Voice Lesson, which if you do the math, that's a $372 value, 100% free - simply by posting your questions here!

2 comments:

  1. What are some good warm-up techniques. How do I connect warm-up techniques with actual songs. Are their any song warm ups(I guess do,rey,mi fa etc.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do I go from being an average singer to a great singer. How do I know if I'm average? I don't, it's based on the crowd response, I haven't been boo-ed off the stage,but I don't get a lot of ooh and wow. When I first started out my band gave me a lot of encouragement, though I wasn't quite convinced. I do think now my singing is better than it was two years earlier.

    ReplyDelete