October 19, 2011

In Other News.. @LindsayLohan


I've said it once, I'll say it again. I honestly am rooting for Lindsay. You all know this blog is not about bashing anyone, or putting a negative light on any specific group of people. HOWEVER - You can only root for someone so many times after they continue to let you down. Regardless, I will continue to be in Miss. Lohan's corner. If anything, that's what she honestly needs. I will not make excuses for her, because she is dealing with the aftermath of the problems she has personally created for herself. I just don't know how much more she can do (with her self-destruction) before she realizes she is ruining every possible chance of a "comeback" - Lindsay, if you're reading this, or if your team is reading this, Keep your head up, and continue to learn from this experience. You have two options. You learn and grow from this, or you continue in the path you've been on. I wish you well.

1 comment: