October 21, 2011

Is being gay really the problem? Ask @thegame


Catching "something" like HIV is not just "gay" it's HUMAN. I give him props for standing up for part of the interview, sadly, he fell down for the rest. It's whatever. I know the "DL" list of the "gangster" Hollywood, and thankfully, he's not one of them. Does he support the LGBT - Well, WE I don't know.

It was good at first, honestly it was.
"WHO RUN THE WORLD? GAYS!"


.. don't blame HIV or "AIDS" on the gay men - Look to the left, it may be that girl on the corner. It might be that dude to the left, it could also be YOU. Don't blame one single person for bringing HIV to our life.. Once you bring the first person (woman, man, black, or white) that had HIV, don't act like you know something you don't. I still support what he has to say, only because most 'people' who have HIV wont stand up for the truth. I just think he could have stepped up and supported "us" better.


I'm sorry, I support the hip hop community, but DO NOT make me happy to support you, only to let me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment