February 18, 2012

This has to be tough. @RayJ talks #WhitneyHouston for the first time


As we all know, Ray-J was very good friends with the singer and icon Whitney Houston. The entire Norwood family had been close with Whitney for years. It has to be tough for them right now, considering Brandy got word of Whitney's passing on her birthday. Such a sad day. We're glad to see she is taking it day by day, and is also keeping in touch with Whitney's daughter Bobbi Kristina to make sure she has all the love and support that's needed, for such an emotional time in her life. Ray actually broke his silence, and wrote

Over the past few days, I've tried to process the emptiness that I am experiencing. What my heart feels cannot be expressed in words. The world lost an icon, but I lost my close friend."
"Nippy, I miss you so much! You were so happy and full of love. Your smile will live in my heart forever."

Our prayers go out to Whitney's family, friends, and loved ones. I know how hard it can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment