July 9, 2012

#WNHT Interviews #BigAng @BiggAngVH1


Yesterday I had the honor to sit down and chat with Big Ang from VH1's hit show "Mob Wives". Our girl Angela "Big Ang" Raiola not only has a new show on VH1 premiering tonight at 9pm (eastern) but she is also on a crazy promo tour around the US. her stop lastnight was at the Purple Monkey where she took pictures with hundreds of fans, signed autographs, and enjoyed some drinks at the bar.
When asked how she felt to be in my hometown Buffalo, New York she said "I really love Buffalo, Everyone is fantastic! So nice, and really really polite, and I love it!" Staying true to her self, family, and friends, when asked what fans could expect from her new show she said "No drama, that's for sure. Just fun, hanging out with friends, and mostly family things" When asked about the he said she said talk going on, she said "they're just haters" She closed the interview with a message to her fans saying "Thank you for watching, keep watching, I love you's all, if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be here"


No comments:

Post a Comment