January 9, 2011

#WNHT Reviews Olay In-Shower Body Lotion



I was first introduced to this product back in November in Washington, DC by a good friend of mine, T-Boz of TLCThis product is Olay Body In-Shower Body Lotion with Shea ButterShe said it works best when you use it as an everyday lotion, and not while in the shower. It works amazing, keeps your skin full of moisture and smells good too. It's a bit on the girly side (smell wise) but every time I use it it reminds me of T-Boz, so I'm in love with the smell (naturally)

With that being said, this pretty inexpensive (under $5) moisturizer works amazing, and I would give it a good 4 1/2 out of 5 stars. The only thing is, with it being used outside the shower and not as directed, it can take awhile for the lotion to soak in if you're skin isn't overly dry. I've used it both as a lotion, and as directed in the shower, and it works both ways. I would suggest you use it in the shower as directed, and once you dry off, add a bit more to your problem areas of dry skin (elbows, hands, knees, ankles, etc)

No comments:

Post a Comment